Ready to start planning your trip to Disney in 2019? We will be able to book 2019 travel packages to Walt Disney World on June 19! It’s never too early to start planning! You can get ahead of the masses by joining our 2019 Disney Travel List.
Getting on the list is super easy and has advantages (keep reading!) Just fill out the Request a Quote form here: Get Started If you give us all the necessary information, when the packages are released we will send you some options and we can get started with the planning! This will include travel dates through December 31, 2019.
Booking early is the best way to make your trip affordable! Book as soon as the packages become available with a $200 refundable deposit, then make payments however you like. All payments are refundable until 30 days before your travel date. And if a discount is released for your travel dates, we work tirelessly to get those discounts applied to your reservation, depending on availability.
Once we get your trip booked – then the fun begins! Planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming – so that’s where we come in. Resort choices, park passes, dining reservations and more, we will help you navigate the maze of options available and take care of even the smallest of details, at no cost to you. That’s right – our services are complimentary when you stay at a Disney resort! And before you leave home, we will send you an itinerary designed especially for your family, with everything you need to make the most of your family’s time together. So what are you waiting for? Get on our 2019 waiting list today!
There’s a lot to see in 2019 – Toy Story Land is opening in a few weeks; Star Wars Land is opening in the late fall of 2019; and if you still haven’t seen Pandora at Animal Kingdom, you’re missing out!
Disney Cruise Lines has released its itineraries through the Fall of 2019. As many of you know, booking early is the best way to get the best price on a Disney cruise, so NOW is the time to book!
You can take a look at the itineraries for the rest of 2018-all of 2019 here: Click Here
Ready to start exploring your options? Get started planning by answering a few questions on this form: Start Here!
With the ease of the Internet, you might be wondering why you need to use a travel agent to book a Disney trip. We specialize in all things Disney, so we could give you tons of reasons, but here’s our Top 5:
- It’s FREE! It would cost you exactly the same to book your trip on your own directly with Disney as it costs to book through us. Disney realizes it can be overwhelming to plan a trip, so they compensate us without passing that charge on to you (so there’s no need to price shop!)
- We watch for special discounts and work our hardest to get those discounts applied to your vacation, even after you’ve already booked your trip! So using us actually can SAVE you money!
- We guide you through all of the planning process – We help you figure out which of the 26 resort properties is best for your family and which time of year works best for your needs; we get up at 5 a.m. 180 days before your trip to get you the best dining reservations; we help you plan your park itinerary and FastPasses (Disney’s “ride reservation” system); we make sure you know how to navigate the parks and the technology Disney employs to make your trip as seamless as possible. In a nutshell – we handle it ALL! You just pack and go, and we even give you a packing list!
- Think of us as your personal “Google” when you have questions! Did you know that if you search “Disney World,” there are 181,000,000 entries? Do you really want to sort through all of that to figure out what information is still relevant when you could just send us an email, text or Facebook message and get a quick, accurate answer?
- We’re experts! We’ve booked more than 2,500 trips and have more than 26 years’ worth of experience between us. This isn’t a hobby for any of us; it’s our full-time jobs and we treat it as such. We are experts in the Disney resorts, restaurants, rides, and more; Disney Cruise Line; Adventures by Disney (guided tours to destinations all over the world); and A’ulani, a Disney resort and spa in Hawaii. We’ve actually been to these locations and experienced them ourselves. We make it a point to visit them regularly to stay current on all the latest changes so that we can plan the best adventure for your family!
Quite simply, helping plan your dream Disney vacation isn’t a job to us – it’s our passion!
Want more info?
About the Author: Travel agent Alison Chambers has planned hundreds of Disney trips for more than 600 families. She has traveled to all of the major Disney destinations, including Walt Disney World; Disneyland; Disney Cruise Line; Aulani – A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii; and an Adventures by Disney trip to Costa Rica. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas, she works with clients all over the world and is known for her prompt response time and attention to detail. Alison would love to help your family, too!
Disney has announced the party dates for this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party so NOW is the time to start planning your trip for this fall!
This year, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will transform Magic Kingdom Park for a sweet 34 nights.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates
- August 17, 24, 28, 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Returning treats include the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show in front of Cinderella Castle featuring the mischievous Sanderson sisters from “Hocus Pocus,” Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade (my personal favorite1) and “Happy HalloWishes,” the fall spectacular led by the infamous Disney villains!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $75 in advance or $85 at the gate, if available.
When the seasons change, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will transform the Magic Kingdom Park into a winter wonderland for the most magical 22 days of the year!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Returning favorites for the holidays include Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade; “Holiday Wishes,” fireworks spectacular; “A Frozen Holiday Wish,” featuring Queen Elsa using her incredible powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom—transforming Cinderella Castle into a sparkling, icy centerpiece for the celebration; and the jubilant show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.”
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets start at $95 in advance or $105 at the gate, if available.
Ready to start planning? Click on the Start Planning button to fill out a short form and we’ll send you some options!