With the ease of the Internet, you might be wondering why you need to use a travel agent to book a Disney trip. We specialize in all things Disney, so we could give you tons of reasons, but here’s our Top 5:
- It’s FREE! It would cost you exactly the same to book your trip on your own directly with Disney as it costs to book through us. Disney realizes it can be overwhelming to plan a trip, so they compensate us without passing that charge on to you (so there’s no need to price shop!)
- We watch for special discounts and work our hardest to get those discounts applied to your vacation, even after you’ve already booked your trip! So using us actually can SAVE you money!
- We guide you through all of the planning process – We help you figure out which of the 26 resort properties is best for your family and which time of year works best for your needs; we get up at 5 a.m. 180 days before your trip to get you the best dining reservations; we help you plan your park itinerary and FastPasses (Disney’s “ride reservation” system); we make sure you know how to navigate the parks and the technology Disney employs to make your trip as seamless as possible. In a nutshell – we handle it ALL! You just pack and go, and we even give you a packing list!
- Think of us as your personal “Google” when you have questions! Did you know that if you search “Disney World,” there are 181,000,000 entries? Do you really want to sort through all of that to figure out what information is still relevant when you could just send us an email, text or Facebook message and get a quick, accurate answer?
- We’re experts! We’ve booked more than 2,500 trips and have more than 26 years’ worth of experience between us. This isn’t a hobby for any of us; it’s our full-time jobs and we treat it as such. We are experts in the Disney resorts, restaurants, rides, and more; Disney Cruise Line; Adventures by Disney (guided tours to destinations all over the world); and A’ulani, a Disney resort and spa in Hawaii. We’ve actually been to these locations and experienced them ourselves. We make it a point to visit them regularly to stay current on all the latest changes so that we can plan the best adventure for your family!
Quite simply, helping plan your dream Disney vacation isn’t a job to us – it’s our passion!
About the Author: Travel agent Alison Chambers has planned hundreds of Disney trips for more than 600 families. She has traveled to all of the major Disney destinations, including Walt Disney World; Disneyland; Disney Cruise Line; Aulani – A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii; and an Adventures by Disney trip to Costa Rica. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas, she works with clients all over the world and is known for her prompt response time and attention to detail. Alison would love to help your family, too!